How do I schedule a Telehealth appointment?
- How do I make a Telehealth (video) appointment – Call our office at (503) 639-6002(503) 639-6002 .
- Smart phone or device – You will need a device with a front camera i.e.: Smart Phone, iPad, Laptop with camera or computer monitor with web camera attached.
- How do I get the visit started – After calling our office for an appointment, one of our medical staff will send you an email invitation with a link to the Provider’s Private Virtual Waiting Room.
- How do I register my Medical History – Paperwork can be mailed or emailed to you and you will need to either mail back to our office or email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Imaging (x-rays, MRI discs) - We prefer to have your most recent copies available to review. You can either drop it off at our office or mail it to our office.
- Telehealth services involve the use of secure HIPAA and HITECH compliant software that enables health care providers to deliver health care services to patients.
- Telehealth Informed Consent Form - Click here to download pdf
How do I schedule a Telephone Visit Conference?
- How do I make a Telephone Visit Conference – Call our office at (503) 639-6002(503) 639-6002 to schedule an appointment with one of our Providers.
15755 SW Sequoia Parkway
Tigard, OR 97224
Mon - Thurs : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri : 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Fax : (503) 639-1403
Website : www.markwagnermd.com
Click here for driving directions and location map.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
When you come for your appointments, please remember to bring the following
- Driver’s License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Reports, X-rays, MRI's, CT scans etc. and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)
To cancel an Appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.